Heels are the bad guys of the game- they are usual driven by self-serving or sinister motives. The crowds are largely against them and they have a hard time gaining popularity (except in Street Fights), though over time the audience may start to like them. Many come to a match armed with weapons and usually have high stats in the "Foul" category.
The Heel FightersEdit
- Candy Cane
- Benikage (aka "Bloody Shadow")
- Evil Rose
- Dr. Cutter (aka "Dr. Anesthesia")
- Sgt. Clemets
- Rowdy Reiko
- Sista A (aka "Showbiz")
- The Mistress
- Black Belt Demon
- Great Khan (aka "Killer Khan")
- Lady X- Subsistence
- Lady X- Subsistence is now the "Heel" version of Kamikaze Rose (from the first game). Rose was removed from the roster for the second game, having been replaced by Lady X- Substance.
- Subsistence is not a fully playable character- she can only be used in exhibition matches.
- Though Bloody Shadow/Benikage and Candy Cane are Heels, they were never under Dr. Cutter's influence at all.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [×] Babyfaces (10 P)